Kristen E. Holland, MD, has been appointed medical director of Dermatology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Dr. Holland is a pediatric dermatologist at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. She also is an assistant professor of Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Holland received her medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. She completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago. She also completed a residency in Dermatology and a fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
Dr. Holland resides in Whitefish Bay, Wis., with her husband and two sons.
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is the region’s only independent health care system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. The hospital, with locations in Milwaukee and Neenah, Wis., is recognized as one of the leading pediatric health care centers in the United States and was named one of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S.News & World Report. Children’s Hospital provides primary care, specialty care, urgent care, emergency care, community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services and family resource centers. In 2010, Children’s Hospital invested more than $105 million in the community to improve the health status of children through medical care, advocacy, education and pediatric medical research.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive