Kristen E. Holland, MD, has been appointed medical director of Dermatology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Dr. Holland is a pediatric dermatologist at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. She also is an assistant professor of Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Holland received her medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. She completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago. She also completed a residency in Dermatology and a fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
Dr. Holland resides in Whitefish Bay, Wis., with her husband and two sons.
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is the region’s only independent health care system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. The hospital, with locations in Milwaukee and Neenah, Wis., is recognized as one of the leading pediatric health care centers in the United States and was named one of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S.News & World Report. Children’s Hospital provides primary care, specialty care, urgent care, emergency care, community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services and family resource centers. In 2010, Children’s Hospital invested more than $105 million in the community to improve the health status of children through medical care, advocacy, education and pediatric medical research.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- MATC 's New Aesthetician Spa to Open at Mequon Campus Nov. 17
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville
- NICOLET HIGH SCHOOL TO HOST ARTISAN’S FAIR
- Julia Keyes earns MCW Zeit Fellows Leadership Award
- St. John's Lutheran Church of Glendale to Host Dinner and Celebration to Honor Veterans