Kristen E. Holland, MD, has been appointed medical director of Dermatology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Dr. Holland is a pediatric dermatologist at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. She also is an assistant professor of Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Holland received her medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. She completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago. She also completed a residency in Dermatology and a fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
Dr. Holland resides in Whitefish Bay, Wis., with her husband and two sons.
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is the region’s only independent health care system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. The hospital, with locations in Milwaukee and Neenah, Wis., is recognized as one of the leading pediatric health care centers in the United States and was named one of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S.News & World Report. Children’s Hospital provides primary care, specialty care, urgent care, emergency care, community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services and family resource centers. In 2010, Children’s Hospital invested more than $105 million in the community to improve the health status of children through medical care, advocacy, education and pediatric medical research.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration