The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will attend the Nicolet High School production of "Grease" on Wednesday, February 8. The play is based on the 1971 Broadway play and the 1978 film that featured John Travolta. The plot revolves around two sweethearts (one Australian) in a 1950s New York high school.
Buses will pick up at noon in the east parking lot of the Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and return there after the performance. Free tickets will be passed out on the bus.
Non-members are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- North Shore Knights Sport Club
- Clinical Study of the effect of dietary salt on the genetic code modifications and blood pressure at the Medical College of Wisconsin