FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
Ric Hartman at Hartman Design, Inc.,
262-502-6002 or Ric@HartmanDesign.com
MENOMONEE FALLS ROTARY CLUB
TO HOST DARLING / PASCH FORUM
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (July 20, 2011) --
The Menomonee Falls Rotary Club is pleased to announce that it will host a Forum on Wednesday August 3, 2011 with Senator Alberta Darling and State Representative Sandy Pasch.
Democratic State Representative Sandy Pasch is challenging the Republican incumbent Senator Alberta Darling for Senate District 8 in a high-profile recall election on August 9, 2011.
The Forum will be held as part of The Rotary Club’s weekly meeting, which has been moved to The Radisson Hotel, N88 W14750 Main St. in Menomonee Falls to accommodate a large audience. The meeting will begin with an 11:45 luncheon followed by the Forum.
The format for the Forum will be a simple Question & Answer with an opportunity for each candidate to highlight her platform. The Forum will last approximately one hour and will conclude by 1:30 pm.
“In the spirit of informing our membership regarding the important issues affecting the general welfare of the community and the nation, we are extremely pleased to have the opportunity to hear directly from Alberta and Sandy”, said Ann Nischke, MF Rotary Club president. “The issues are extremely important, and the interest in this election and forum is very high.”
The Forum will be by invitation only and reservations are required. Rotarians will invite guests, and other Rotary Clubs from the area. The local Community Chamber and other Service clubs will be invited as capacity allows – but limited to 250 attendees.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED - To register for this event call 262-502-6001
Mon. July 25 - Friday July 29,
Call from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm ONLY
Credit Cards are required. Cost $20 ($15 MF Rotary Members)
More information and reservation details will be posted on the clubs website at:
Rotary is a world-wide service organization with over 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs. The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
In keeping with the Mission of Rotary International, all proceeds will go toward important service projects locally and internationally - like Rotary’s Stop Polio Campaign.
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes