Meeting on Social Ground: Preparing Our Kids and Others - Wednesday, May 11
The North Shore Parents Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an eveing of information and networking.
Who: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore.
What: A panel discussion exploring ways to optimize social opportunities by increasing options and exposure, social strategies our kids can employ, as well as how we can help others meet our kids part way. The panel will include the perspectives of Rhonda J. Greenhaw - lead therapist, Easter Seals Autism Program; Elsa Diaz-Bautista - parent/activist/Girl Scout leader; Patti Ellsworth - Bayside Middle School Special Education teacher; and Tim Kabara - clinic director and social programming designer at Maplegrove Treatment Center
Where: St. Francis Children's Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
When: Wednesday, May 11 from 6:20 pm until 8:30 pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 9. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure that we have adequate seating and copies. If you forget to RSVP, don't let that stop you from attending!
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- Mequon Police Association to host a "Safe City 5K"
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs