Plan to join the fun at the Maple Dale- Indian Hill Educational Foundation Fundraiser.
The 10th Anniversary Red Carpet Bash will be held on Saturday evening, March 26, 2011 at the Four Points by Sheraton, Brown Deer. There will be dueling pianos entertainment, food, dancing, a live and silent auction, and great company. Save the date!
Over the past nine years the “Bash” fundraisers have raised over $200,000 to benefit our children. The Maple Dale-Indian Hill Educational Foundation has utilized this money to support the school district’s unfunded needs for such things as new technology for the classroom to new playground equipment. Additionally, funds raised support the Mini-Grant program, a program that enables our teachers to enrich the curriculum with creative and innovative educational opportunities which may fall outside normal public funding.
For more information contact Steven Arenzon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to order tickets.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations
- Harold E Hansen: Paintings and Stone Lithographs. April 15 – May 31, 2015
- Community Volunteer Opportunities