Glendale – GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts, a two building Integrative Healthcare Center with more than 20 leading healing professionals ranging from nutrition counseling, energy work to neuromuscular therapies, is hosting a seven part lecture series, Healthy Child, Better Brain. There is increasing and compelling evidence , from many sources, that a large percentage of autistic children and those with ADHD can improve markedly using non-drug treatments and therapies. Presenters offer an opportunity for parents to become more knowledgeable about how to advocate for their child and learn about safe and effective treatments. Topics of the seven part series include: Reducing Everyday Chemical Exposure, An Intelligent and Honest Discussion of Vaccines, Music and All That Jazz, Empowering Parents and lastly Special Diets for Special Kids. GreenSquare Therapists presenting are; Integrative Medicine Physician Norm Schwartz, MD, Stephanie Theirl and Neurological Chiropractor, Scott Theirl, DC, DACNB, FACFN, Traditional Naturopath and Classical Homeopath, Jennette Cable, ND, CTN, CCH, and Special Needs Counselor & Coach, Linda Berman, M.Ed., CAS. All lectures will be held in the second floor education space located at 6789 N. Green Bay Avenue. Additional lectures and classes can be found at www.greensquarecenter.com, or by calling 414.292.3900, ext. 203.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show