Welcome to the New Year – 2011. Can you imagine just what all the people do when January comes around? It can be your birthday celebration, anniversary celebration or most of all the Resolution is the most discussed topic than any other months of the year. But why does creating your own list of resolution have to be done every January. I think it should be done once a month or a weekly basis!! __
It is time to move on and stay ahead of yourself!! Think about what Fit Club Zone can do for you when you join us on Thursday at 7 PM at Logemann Center. It is hard to work out a resolution alone. You will find the Fit Club a support group that discusses accountability, motivation and having fun too during the 30 days period. You will meet new fit friends and to work out together. This is better than working out alone. Please check out the website at www.fit-club-zone.com for more information. I hope to see you there!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs