Welcome to the New Year – 2011. Can you imagine just what all the people do when January comes around? It can be your birthday celebration, anniversary celebration or most of all the Resolution is the most discussed topic than any other months of the year. But why does creating your own list of resolution have to be done every January. I think it should be done once a month or a weekly basis!! __
It is time to move on and stay ahead of yourself!! Think about what Fit Club Zone can do for you when you join us on Thursday at 7 PM at Logemann Center. It is hard to work out a resolution alone. You will find the Fit Club a support group that discusses accountability, motivation and having fun too during the 30 days period. You will meet new fit friends and to work out together. This is better than working out alone. Please check out the website at www.fit-club-zone.com for more information. I hope to see you there!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Evaluation Day Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available