Registration for Junior Kindergarten for the Maple Dale – Indian Hill School District will be held Wednesday, January 19 from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm at Indian Hill School, 1101 West Brown Deer Road.
To be eligible for kindergarten for the 2011-2012 school year, a child must be 4 on or prior to September 1. Parents are required to bring the child’s birth certificate and proof of residency (if you own your home, a copy of the deed [last page] or ’10 tax bill and a copy of utility bill; if renting, a copy of the lease agreement [last page] and copy of utility bill). Children will not need to accompany parents.
Parents will be asked to complete a registration form, emergency information, and immunization dates. Call Indian Hill at 351-7390 with any questions regarding kindergarten registration. If you cannot attend the registration at the school, but live in the district, please contact the office to make other arrangements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- North Shore Knights Sport Club