Registration for Junior Kindergarten for the Maple Dale – Indian Hill School District will be held Wednesday, January 19 from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm at Indian Hill School, 1101 West Brown Deer Road.
To be eligible for kindergarten for the 2011-2012 school year, a child must be 4 on or prior to September 1. Parents are required to bring the child’s birth certificate and proof of residency (if you own your home, a copy of the deed [last page] or ’10 tax bill and a copy of utility bill; if renting, a copy of the lease agreement [last page] and copy of utility bill). Children will not need to accompany parents.
Parents will be asked to complete a registration form, emergency information, and immunization dates. Call Indian Hill at 351-7390 with any questions regarding kindergarten registration. If you cannot attend the registration at the school, but live in the district, please contact the office to make other arrangements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Milwaukee Based Novel Shows Readers Fragile Side of Superhuman Strength
- Flat Rate Home Services Joins the MECA Foundation to Protect Police Canine Officers
- Zevi Gives Back Blood Drive Looks to Expand Succes with 3rd Annual Blood Drive
- Mequon Resident Wins Big at Milwaukee BMA Awards
- Meta House announces new drug & alcohol treatment program in Shorewood
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show