Do you know someone getting married? Make sure you tell them about the free Whitefish Bay Bridal Walk, this Saturday September 25, from 10 AM - 4 PM. Featuring dance demonstrations, free chocolate, wine, champagne and cupcakes and an upscale Bridal Fashion Show that will showcase the latest trends in bridal, men's, bridesmaids, hair, makeup and jewelry, this day long event is a must for anyone getting married or interested in weddings. Visit www.shopwhitefishbay.com for more information or call 414.226.2113.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive