Eric Larson, PhD, has been appointed assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, major teaching affiliates of the college.
Dr. Larson's clinical interests include diagnosis of cognitive disorders such as dementia, traumatic brain injury, and neurodevelopmental conditions including adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Larson held positions as a neuropsychologist at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, serving as a supervisor, mentor and teacher for staff and students, and as an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of Chicago for four years. He earned the David M. Fine, MD Award for Excellence in postdoctoral education from the Medical College in 2004.
Dr. Larson completed a fellowship in clinical neuropsychology from the Medical College in 2004. He received his PhD from the University of Cincinnati in 2002, after completing his Master of Arts degree in clinical psychology in 1998.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Brown Deer Library Closed Today
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration