Eric Larson, PhD, has been appointed assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, major teaching affiliates of the college.
Dr. Larson's clinical interests include diagnosis of cognitive disorders such as dementia, traumatic brain injury, and neurodevelopmental conditions including adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Larson held positions as a neuropsychologist at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, serving as a supervisor, mentor and teacher for staff and students, and as an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of Chicago for four years. He earned the David M. Fine, MD Award for Excellence in postdoctoral education from the Medical College in 2004.
Dr. Larson completed a fellowship in clinical neuropsychology from the Medical College in 2004. He received his PhD from the University of Cincinnati in 2002, after completing his Master of Arts degree in clinical psychology in 1998.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs