The Glendale Senior Citizens Club has a new year of activities planned and is seeking new members. The club, open to anyone over the age of 55 (dues are $10), has an elevator-accessible clubhouse on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. Monthly meetings are held on the second Wednesday and include a formal program and refreshments.
Special interest groups (chorus, bowling, shuffleboard, needlecraft, billiards, ladies and men's sheepshead, bridge, reading) meet weekly. On fourth Wednesdays, a free movie (e.g., "Invictus" and "Crazy Heart") is shown on the wide screen television. Parties, day trips, and picnics are regularly scheduled. A trip to Old World Wisconsin is already set, with three plays at the Rep and three Brewers games in the planning stages. Medical services (i.e. a flu clinic and twice-monthly toenail clipping) are also available.
Membership applications are printed in the Nicolet Recreation Department Bulletin, are available at the North Shore Library, or call 540-2100 or email Membership Chair Larry Ousterling ( Lousterling@wi.rr.com) to request a form.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Do You Want To Feed Your Pet As Naturally As Possible?