Incumbent Mequon-Thiensville School Board member Michele Ziegler has announced her intention to seek re-election.
Ziegler, 45, is completing her first term on the board.
She is the assistant professor and chair of Cardinal Stritch University's undergraduate special education department.
Ziegler lives at 13911 N. Martin Way with her husband, Dean, and two children.
She holds a bachelor's degree in special education and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, master's degree in education administration from Indiana University and a doctorate in education and education administration from UW-Madison.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are not paid. District offices are at 5000 W. Mequon Road, Mequon.
(Update: Story changed from earlier version to include corrected first name)
- USM student charged with taking upskirt photos of female classmates
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter