Tennis courts at Brown Deer High School will be closed beginning tomorrow. The School District has hired a contractor who will prep, clean, level and resurface seven of the eight courts. The eighth court will be eliminated to make space for the new addition to the high school and a fire lane.
School officials expect the courts to reopen July 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- River Hills passes levy, tax rate increases
- Police Report: Nov. 25