Tim Schilz is running for re-election to the Brown Deer Village Board.
Schilz, 55, lives with his wife, Kathleen, at 6543 W. Floral Lane. The couple have two sons.
He is completing his fourth consecutive term on the board and was first elected to the position in 2000.
Schilz earned a bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and serves as director of analytical business development for the Van London-pHoenix Co.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board recall set in motion
- NSFD board trying to take funding formula discussion behind closed doors
- Police Report: May 6
- Bay trustee announces resignation