Thiensville voters narrowed the field to four candidates for two vacant seats on the Village Board in the April 3 election, eliminating the fifth candidate, William Read, in Tuesday's primary election.
In unofficial results, challenger Ken Kucharski led the group with 289 votes followed by incumbents Don Molyneux, 196, and Toni Ihler at 188. Kim Beck had 174 votes and will be the fourth candidate. Read garnered 160 votes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- River Hills passes levy, tax rate increases
- Police Report: Nov. 25