Thiensville voters narrowed the field to four candidates for two vacant seats on the Village Board in the April 3 election, eliminating the fifth candidate, William Read, in Tuesday's primary election.
In unofficial results, challenger Ken Kucharski led the group with 289 votes followed by incumbents Don Molyneux, 196, and Toni Ihler at 188. Kim Beck had 174 votes and will be the fourth candidate. Read garnered 160 votes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills adopts sex offender zoning restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014