Whitefish Bay residents will have an opportunity to weigh in on several proposed changes at the Karl Jewish Community Campus at a public hearing next month.
The Village Board on Monday voted to move the plans forward to the public hearing level, with members of that board and the Plan Commission jointly overseeing the event.
JCC officials are requesting eight operational and structural changes at the campus, 6423 N. Santa Monica Blvd. The list includes proposed fencing on the back field of the property, increasing the number of permissible annual special events on the campus from 12 to 20 and requesting up to 30 events, including wedding receptions, be allowed to function until 1 a.m., as opposed to the current 11 p.m. cut-off time.
The public hearing will be held at 6 p.m. March 19 at a venue to be announced.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet