No reportable incidents this week.
1Two people were seen taking shirts and other items valued at more than $200 from Kohl's, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, at 4:15 p.m. May 22. They fled in a car.
· A girl, age and residence not released, is a suspect for being a minor in possession of obscene material and for posting that material, a photo of a friend, May 23. The suspect and the victim are students at Brown Deer High School.
2A male student was arrested for disorderly conduct after he was found with OC spray also known as pepper spray at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St., at 11:40 a.m. May 29.
3A snow blower valued at $100 was taken from an unsecured garage in the 4600 block of West Woodale Avenue on May 28 or 29.
· Two cars were broken into in the 5200 block of West Brown Deer Road and the 8300 block of North Grandview Drive on May 28 or 29. A laptop computer valued at $600 was taken from one car and about $300 cash from the other. Windows were broken to gain entry causing over $200 damage.
4A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle without the owner's consent taken from the 4100 block of West Rivers Edge Circle about 4:20 p.m. May 29. The man, known by the victim, was found sitting in the stolen car, a Buick Century valued at $4,000, in the 9200 block of North Green Bay Road the afternoon of May 30.
5A male, age and residence not released, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle without the owner's consent at the YMCA, 9250 N. Green Bay Road, at 7:50 p.m. May 29. YMCA staff held the suspect for police who arrested him and then released him to his mother.
6Five people were seen taking children's clothing valued at more than $400 and then running from Kohl's, 9060 North Green Bay Road at 7:35 p.m. May 29. They drove off in a dark green Cadillac.
7A man reported that a person he knew from high school "years ago" named Darrell robbed him of $300 in the 6900 block of North Teutonia Avenue about 6:45 p.m. May 30. The two ran into each other and the victim reminded Darrell of the $50 he lent him in 2007. Darrell agreed to pay the loan and they drove to his home to get the money and that's where the robbery occurred. The victim said that he saw a gun in Darrell's car.
8Electronics valued at more than $1,000 including an electronic tablet and laptop were taken from the 6000 block of West Darnell Avenue during the day May 30.
9A boy and girl, ages and residences not available, were taken into custody for possession of child pornography and exposing a child to harmful material at Brown Deer Middle School, 5757 W. Dean Road, at 8:15 a.m. May 31. It was reported to the school that they had sent nude photos of themselves to each other.
· Cars, some unsecured, some locked, were entered in the 4100 block of West Bradley Road, the 5200 and 5400 blocks of West Dean Road, the 8500 and 8700 blocks of North 51st Street on June 1 or 2. In most instances only small amounts of change was reported taken.
10About $400 cash was taken from a car in an unlocked garage in the 8100 block of North Teutonia Avenue on June 2 or 3.
11A pair of diamond earrings valued at $700 were taken from the 8200 block of North 46th Street sometime over the last week and reported at 10 a.m. June 1.
12A boy, age and residence not released, was cited for theft of a teacher's cellphone at Brown Deer Middle School, 5757 W. Dean Road, at 11:30 a.m. June 3. The phone was recovered.
13A 15-year-old Brown Deer girl was arrested for underage drinking and a curfew violation after she was reported missing from the 8000 block of North 54th Street at 8:30 p.m. June 3. She was found walking in the 5100 block of West Bradley Road at 11:40 p.m. The girl, who admitted drinking saying a man gave her the alcohol, had a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.16.
14A boy who said he lived in Whitefish Bay, age not released, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he was found sitting in a car in the 8200 block of North Mohawk Road at 5:52 p.m. May 31. When asked about the strong odor of marijuana in the car, the boy denied having the drug and also denied smoking it. A short time later, he admitted he smoked marijuana "today." Police found 1.1 grams of marijuana in the car along with a box holding a grinder, a pipe with residue, eye drops and gum. The boy denied the box was his.
15Plants valued at more than $260 including rose bushes and dahlias were taken from a yard in the 6400 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard on May 31 or June 1. The plants were purchased May 31.
16A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for driving under the influence, with two prior convictions, possession of prescription medicine without a prescription and a probation hold after he was found passed out in his car in the 8700 block of North Port Washington Road at 11:30 p.m. June 4. A few Xanax pills were found in the car. The man, who had a preliminary BAC of 0.00, had bloodshot eyes and slurred speech and was taken for a blood draw.
17A resident reported that two boys, about 16, took a package that had been left on her door step in the 5200 block of North Mohawk Avenue about 1:30 p.m. June 5. When she confronted them, they gave back the package and fled the scene.
18A 22-year-old woman, residence not available, was arrested for theft of a package holding two pregnancy tests valued at $9 from her employer, Pick 'n Save, 1735 W. Silver Spring Drive, at 9 p.m. June 5. The woman went into a bathroom and used both tests.
19Two Milwaukee women, 27 and 31, were arrested in separate incidents for being escorts without a license at La Quinta Inn, 5110 N. Port Washington Road, one at 8:20 p.m. and one at 11:30 p.m. June 5. The women posted ads on a known prostitution Website and an officer set up a meeting with each one. When they arrived at the room, they were arrested. The 31-year-old woman was also arrested on three outstanding Grafton warrants. Another woman, 21, residence not released, who drove her to the hotel was arrested for party to the crime of an escort without a license.
20A smartphone valued at $500 was taken while the owner shopped at Bayshore Town Center, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, between 3 and 4 p.m. June 6.
21A resident reported that she found an injured squirrel in her yard in the 5700 block of North Argyle Avenue about 7:30 p.m. June 6. She took it to the Animal Rescue Shelter and was told the squirrel had been shot with a BB gun. She had no information on who or when the squirrel was shot but wanted police to know.
No reportable incidents this week.
22A woman, age 18 to 20, residence not released, was arrested for underage drinking, violation of absolute sobriety and two warrants after being stopped for driving without headlights in the 3600 block of North Morris Boulevard at 12:45 a.m. May 30. She was taken for a blood draw.
23A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, 1.7 grams of crack cocaine, with a pending charge of intent to deliver, driving left of center, driving after suspension and rolling through a stop sign in the 4000 block of North Oakland Avenue at 2:30 a.m. May 31.
24A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for criminal damage to property after she was seen using a golf club to smash the windshield of a car parked in a driveway in the 4100 block of North Lake Drive at 10:25 a.m. May 31. After smashing the window, she attempted to drive away but was stopped telling police she was angry because the resident owed her $400 for "services rendered." The resident, a Shorewood man, age not released, was arrested for possession of a drug pipe.
25Electronics and jewelry valued at more than $20,000 were taken from a residence and garage in the 4600 block of North Ardmore Avenue before 10:45 a.m. May 31. A witness reported seeing an unknown male at the property but did not call police.
26A smartphone valued at $500 was taken from a boy's locker at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive, between 3 and 5 p.m. May 31.
· Damage to cars was reported in the 1100 block of East Wood Street, the 3500 block of North Oakland Avenue and the 4000 block of North Larkin Street on May 31 to June 2.
27A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for attempting to sell what he said were illicit drugs after he became disorderly at Camp Bar, 4044 N. Oakland Ave., at 1:45 a.m. June 1. The drugs the man had all tested negative for any narcotics.
28A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for being intoxicated and passed out behind the wheel of his car in the 1800 block of East Edgewood Avenue at 6:25 a.m. June 2.
29A male, age and residence not released, was arrested for possession of 2.5 grams of marijuana and a drug pipe with residue as he sat in his car in the 4600 block of North Estabrook Parkway at 1 a.m. June 2. He admitted trying to hide the pipe as police approached his car.
· Ten cars were damaged, some being shot with a BB gun, in various Shorewood locations including the 3800, 4000 and 4100 blocks of North Prospect Avenue and the 2200 and 2400 blocks of East Jarvis Street between 6 and 11 p.m. June 5 and reported June 6. Some cars had damage of more than $200.
30A Cudahy woman, age not released, was arrested for drunken driving, improper turn, failure to wear a seat belt, failure to have insurance, driving with a suspended license, obstruction, disorderly conduct, open intoxicants and hit and run in the 100 block of East Hampton Road at 2:53 a.m. June 3. The woman had hit a parked car moments before at Chateau Place and Marlborough Drive and fled the scene. She said she had only one beer but then said it might have been two or three. The woman was "uncooperative" with police and began screaming, swearing and spitting at officers. She failed field sobriety tests and was taken for a blood draw.
31A man from South Milwaukee, age not released, was arrested for theft of patio furniture from a yard in the 4800 block of North Shoreland Avenue at 11 a.m. June 5. The man was seen loading the furniture into his pickup truck and then driving off but was stopped in the 5200 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard. A large umbrella valued at about $80 was also found in his truck and was inventoried at the police station.
32A Milwaukee man, age not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct on a Milwaukee County Transit System bus in the 5100 block of North Marlborough Drive at 6:45 p.m. June 5. The driver called police after the man began to yell and swear demanding that the air conditioning be turned on.
· A BB gun was used to break the windows of three cars, two in the 4900 block of North Hollywood and one in the 700 block of East Lexington avenues about 10:30 p.m. June 5. A witness reported seeing a dark blue Volvo station wagon in the area and hearing a popping sound. The amount of damage was not available. In a related incident, a Whitefish Bay man, age not released, the owner of the one of the cars on North Hollywood Avenue was arrested for possession of marijuana.
33A purse and contents including two credit cards and a debit card were taken from a home in the 700 block of East Sylvan Avenue between 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. June 6. The resident was doing yard work and had left the front door unlocked. There were purchases made on the cards.
34A Milwaukee woman, age not released, was arrested for driving without a license, failure to have insurance and hit and run after she hit a parked car in the 100 block of East Silver Spring Drive at 1 p.m. June 7. The woman was driving an Avis Rental car. No other details were available.
35Rocks were used to break two large windows next to the field house hallway at Whitefish Bay High School, 1200 E. Fairmount Ave., on June 8 or 9. There was no information on the amount of damage.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
· Firefighters responded to 118 calls, 87 emergency medical and 31 fire/rescue, June 3 to June 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015