Within the next three weeks, Nicolet High School officials are expected to put the finishing touches on an employee handbook for the 2012-13 school year.
One of the key components of the handbook will be other post-employee benefits (OPEB) and 403(b) pension benefits.
Monday night, Business Manager Jeff Dellutri presented a proposed timeline on the handbook drafting and adoption.
Drafts of the handbook will be reviewed by various committees before the School Board acts o the document May 14. Teacher contracts are to be issued the following date.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills speaks out on I-43 plans
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board