Current Glendale Municipal Court Judge Christopher Lipscomb will run unopposed for North Shore Municipal Court Judge, a position created by the recent consolidation of the Glendale and Brown Deer municipal courts.
Brown Deer Municipal Court Judge David Victor filed for non-candidacy. Lipscomb can be reached at (414) 276-5763.
Officials expect each municipality to contribute its current judge's salary toward the new position, $8,000 annually from Brown Deer and $14,000 annually from Glendale throughout the three-year term.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- River Hills' new chief has 31 years experience with the department
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- River Hills woman killed in driveway accident
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014