Brown Deer - Two lanes of eastbound West Brown Deer Road from the 5200 block to the 5600 block have been closed until further notice due to asphalt buckling and unsafe conditions.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is in the affected area making repairs, though it is unknown for how long.
One lane is still open, and travelers should expect delays, especially during rush hour. Authorities urge motorists to seek alternate routes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: June 17
- News & Notes: June 12
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Police Report: June 10
- News & Notes: June 5
- Community says fond goodbye to Monroe
- Nicolet plans energy projects over two years
- Fox Point-Bayside staff, committees refining middle school schedule
- Police Report: June 4
- Fox Point-Bayside eliminating technology director position