An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014