Longtime Nicolet School Board member Marilyn Franklin will seek re-election April 3, but incumbent Jennifer Peltz will not seek another term.
A former English teacher, Franklin was first elected to the Nicolet Board in 1988 and has served continuously since then. She was a member of the Fox Point-Bayside School Board from 1977 to 1989.
Franklin, 66, lives with her husband at 7870 N. Regent Road. She has two adult sons and four grandchildren.
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, she earned a bachelor of science degree in secondary education.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- River Hills' new chief has 31 years experience with the department
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- River Hills woman killed in driveway accident
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014