Christopher Lear, the town clerk at the town of Saukville, is the new village manager/clerk treasurer for River Hills.
Although most of Lear's background has been in the city/village management area, he took on elections and other clerk duties when hired by the town of Saukville in 2006. Before that he was the village manager/clerk in Germantown.
Lear also did accounting in Saukville. His resume includes the village administrator/clerk position at the village of Saukville and several positions in Galesburg and the Zion Park District in Illinois.
River Hills sought a replacement for its former manager Tom Tollaksen, who resigned in late January, and for its clerk who left for another position in December.
Village President Robert Brunner said Lear will earn $80,000 a year and start on June 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet