Ann Brownfield, longtime Mequon-Thiensville School Board member, will not seek re-election on April 3, but newcomer Stephanie Clark will make her first run at elective office, seeking one of three open seats on the School Board.
Clark, 47, lives with her family at 11154 Sutton Ridge Drive, Mequon.
She earned a B.A. In English, minor in Psychology at Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pa., and a Master of Humanities at the University of Richmond, Richmond, Va.
She has been active the past five years as president, PTO Area Council, co-president of both Steffen Middle School and Homestead High School PTOs, clerk to the Vestry of St. Boniface Episcopal Church and the Mequon-Thiensville Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015