Trustee Richard Foster will seek re-election April 3, but Trustee Kevin Buckley will not run again.
Foster is completing his first three-year term on the board. He was appointed to the board prior to his election.
A retired newspaper reporter, editor and editorial writer, Foster, 73, has a bachelor's degree in English literature from Lawrence University.
He lives with his wife and two children at 4645 N. Murray Ave.
People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet