Voters will go to the polls today to decide on two school district referendum questions.
The first question asks for approval of $18 million that would be used to move students into two schools. The current middle school would be repurposed into a K4 through grade six building while the existing high school would be converted to a school for grades seven to 12. An addition would be built onto the high school as part of the plan.
A second question asks for approval of $4 million for a field house at the high school building instead of the new gym that would be part of the $18 million question.
Polls are open until 8 p.m.
- USM student charged with taking upskirt photos of female classmates
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter