Brown Deer - The two lanes closed earlier this afternoon on Brown Deer Road between the 5200 and 5600 blocks have been reopened.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation provided a temporary fix by grinding down raised areas of asphalt which had buckled due to the heat.
Crews will repave the damaged areas on Monday, July 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon author discusses research book at North Shore library
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board recall set in motion
- NSFD board trying to take funding formula discussion behind closed doors
- Police Report: May 6