Brown Deer Police say they anticipate a review of charges by Friday against a 20-year-old Brown Deer man who is a suspect in a shooting that took place in a village residence Tuesday morning. A 24-year-old Brown Deer man who was shot is in stable condition at Froedtert Hospital.
Police Tuesday said the victim was driven to St. Mary's Ozaukee after being shot in the leg/pelvic area. Hospital staff via Mequon Police notified local police of the injury. The suspect, with his attorney, later came to the village police station and turned himself in.
Police said he has been booked and taken to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015