Newcomer Nancy Anderson will run for the 8th District seat on the Mequon Common Council in the April 3 election. The seat is now held by longtime council member Pam Adams. Adams has filed a notice of candidacy but has not filed nomination papers.
Anderson, 52, lives with her family at 119 W. Ravine Court. She has been active in a number of community groups over the past 20 years including the Mequon Thiensville Education Foundation. She recently was the co-chairman of the Community Conversation Task Force.
She earned B.A. in accounting at the University of Iowa. She is also a certified public accountant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- River Hills' new chief has 31 years experience with the department
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- River Hills woman killed in driveway accident
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014