Nicolet High School is a hotbed of cleanup activity as district officials and workers are drying out the school and assessing damage in the wake of last week's torrential storms that caused flooding throughout the area.
We've just posted a photo gallery that highlights some of their efforts, which include transporting damaged computers to nearby Cardinal Stritch and funneling air into the school.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015