The Fox Point-Bayside School District has hired Rachel Boechler to be its new district administrator.
Boechler will succeed Gary Peterson who is retiring effective June 30. Boechler will assume her duties July 1.
The School Board approved Boechler's contract Tuesday.
"Rachel was our unanimous choice for the position and we feel very fortunate to have her joining us at Fox Point-Bayside," board President Barb Mannion said in a news release.
For the past five years, Boechler has served as the Chief Operating Officer of CPS Human Resource Services, a human resources consulting firm in Sacramento, Calif. She has more than 25 years of experience in education, including working as a middle school teacher in the Muskego-Norway School District; a guidance counselor and kindergarten through 12 guidance coordinator for the Wauwatosa School District; assistant principal in Sussex-Hamilton; and director of curriculum in the Sun Prairie School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015