The Fox Point-Bayside School District has hired Rachel Boechler to be its new district administrator.
Boechler will succeed Gary Peterson who is retiring effective June 30. Boechler will assume her duties July 1.
The School Board approved Boechler's contract Tuesday.
"Rachel was our unanimous choice for the position and we feel very fortunate to have her joining us at Fox Point-Bayside," board President Barb Mannion said in a news release.
For the past five years, Boechler has served as the Chief Operating Officer of CPS Human Resource Services, a human resources consulting firm in Sacramento, Calif. She has more than 25 years of experience in education, including working as a middle school teacher in the Muskego-Norway School District; a guidance counselor and kindergarten through 12 guidance coordinator for the Wauwatosa School District; assistant principal in Sussex-Hamilton; and director of curriculum in the Sun Prairie School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: May 20
- Mequon author discusses research book at North Shore library
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board recall set in motion
- NSFD board trying to take funding formula discussion behind closed doors