U.S. Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner (R-Menomonee Falls) will hold office hour meetings in several North Shore communities of April 9.
During the meetings Sensenbrenner will be available to respond to questions and comments from residents on federal issues, as well as work directly with individuals regarding personal matters with the federal government.
Sensenbrenner will be at the following locations April 9: 10 a.m. Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road; 10:45 a.m. Fox Point Village Hall, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd; and 11:30 a.m. River Hills Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015