U.S. Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner (R-Menomonee Falls) will hold office hour meetings in several North Shore communities of April 9.
During the meetings Sensenbrenner will be available to respond to questions and comments from residents on federal issues, as well as work directly with individuals regarding personal matters with the federal government.
Sensenbrenner will be at the following locations April 9: 10 a.m. Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road; 10:45 a.m. Fox Point Village Hall, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd; and 11:30 a.m. River Hills Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 5
- In Brief (Mequon): June 5
- River Hills police chief retires after 33 years