U.S. Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner (R-Menomonee Falls) will hold office hour meetings in several North Shore communities of April 9.
During the meetings Sensenbrenner will be available to respond to questions and comments from residents on federal issues, as well as work directly with individuals regarding personal matters with the federal government.
Sensenbrenner will be at the following locations April 9: 10 a.m. Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road; 10:45 a.m. Fox Point Village Hall, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd; and 11:30 a.m. River Hills Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills speaks out on I-43 plans
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board