Those of us living in the Nicolet School District are fortunate because we have a choice of two candidates running for the Nicolet School Board.
Good governance is about collaboration, sound judgment and a proven track record of being a good steward of our limited property tax resources.
Of the candidates, I believe Ellen Redeker, with her extensive community and private sector experience in the financial services industry, is the most qualified candidate to best navigate around the many fiscal challenges that Nicolet faces.
As a parent of one Nicolet graduate and two current students, I know that Nicolet is a community asset that benefits all of us who live in the district.
School board membership requires time and a hands-on involvement. It requires members that will ask the hard questions and be accountable to all taxpayers for assuring a return on our considerable investment while maintaining Nicolet's track record of academic excellence.
Ellen is up for the challenge.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- River Hills' new chief has 31 years experience with the department
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- River Hills woman killed in driveway accident
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014