As members of Bayshore Town Center's Community Advisory Board, we're asking people in our area what they think of the new curfew policy and code of conduct.
We have been a part of the Community Advisory Board, a diverse group of area community leaders, since the completion of Bayshore's redevelopment in 2005. We have seen Bayshore become a true town center and family-friendly destination. Our main purpose is to serve as the "eyes and ears" of the community - to listen and advise Bayshore management.
Understandably, many youth have expressed their frustration over the new policy. Many responsible teens are experiencing how the actions of others can impact their ability to shop, dine and be with friends at Bayshore.
The newest policy changes were designed to enhance the family-friendly, positive and welcoming atmosphere for which Bayshore has become known. It is being discussed in an open, community-minded way.
As we work with Bayshore to enhance the high standards of service and comfort that businesses and customers have come to expect, we appreciate any feedback from the community on this new policy and others. We welcome comments from all - parents, teens, citizens, visitors and business owners.
Please submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. As Bayshore develops future policies, your ideas will be reviewed and considered. Please also include your contact information (name and phone number) to be entered in a weekly drawing for a Bayshore gift card.
Robert Harris, Jr.
Bayshore Community Advisory
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- River Hills adopts sex offender zoning restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014