I have been following the articles about Green Tree Road in River Hills.
I don't understand why, if the people on Green Tree Road are worried about speeders, they don't ask to put in speed bumps to slow cars down instead of trying to close a road. It would certainly be less divisive.
When I visit my daughter in Fitchburg, south of Madison, there are speed bumps down many of the streets because of the same reason, I'm sure. There are a lot of children in the area and you certainly don't try to go over the bumps too fast, and they don't inconvenience anyone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- River Hills passes levy, tax rate increases
- Police Report: Nov. 25