The North Shore Health Department and Shorewood/Whitefish Bay Health Department are having an H1N1 clinic from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Bavarian Inn, 700 W. Lexington Blvd., Glendale.
The clinic will include vaccine for the following groups:
all children 6 months through 18 years;
care-givers and member of households with children under 6 months of age;
health-care workers with direct patient contact; and
people 19 through 64 who have medical conditions that would put them at risk for complications if they became ill with the flu, including those with
diabetes, asthma or a weakened immune system.
The vaccine is free.
Both injectable and flu mist will be available, but Health Department staff will decide which vaccine is most appropriate individuals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8