1A 21-year-old Dousman man was arrested for drunken driving with a prior conviction on Port Washington and County Line roads at 2:30 a.m. June 6. His blood-alcohol content was 0.09.
2A 54-year-old Sheboygan Falls woman was arrested for drunken driving, with four prior convictions, and driving after revocation as she pulled into the Speak Easy Bar, 600 W. Brown Deer Road, at 3:20 a.m. June 11. She tried to enter the back of the building but the door was locked. Her BAC was 0.13.
3A 20-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, making an illegal U-turn and driving without a license in the 1400 block of West Brown Deer Road at 2 a.m. June 14. Her BAC was 0.15.
4A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft of a $300 cell phone tethered to a display at the Sprint Store, 9124 N. Green Bay Road, on June 8. An employee saw the suspect remove the phone and followed him into another store where he told the suspect he could activate the phone for free if he returned to the store. The employee also called police. When questioned, the suspect said he didn't steal the phone, he found it just sitting there and thought someone had left it there.
5A 33-year-old Brown Deer woman was arrested for possession of 13.5 grams of marijuana, open intoxicants - two open bottles of gin were found in her car - driving while suspended, speeding 36 mph in a 25 mph zone and not wearing her seat belt in the 5100 block of West Goodwich Lane at 5:30 p.m. June 9. The woman said she was speeding to get back to work because she couldn't have another late "occurrence."
6A 19-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for possession of 0.7 grams of marijuana after police saw him lying on the grass in the 4400 block of West Brown Deer Road at 11:30 p.m. June 12. Police were alerted that he might have a weapon when he kept putting his hands in his pockets. "It's just a bag of weed," he told officers.
7A 23-year-old East Troy man was arrested for drunken driving in the 7500 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard at 2:20 a.m. June 14. He admitted to having three or four beers at a downtown bar. His BAC was 0.11.
8A 21-year-old Fox Point man was arrested for burglary and possession of marijuana in the 1000 block of East Quarles Place about 3 a.m. June 15. The man entered the home, took a cowhide rug and walked out. The residents were awakened and called police, who found the man hiding under a tree at his home. The man was described as intoxicated.
9About $500 was taken from a money bag in an office at the Jewish Community Center, 6255 N. Santa Monica Blvd., on June 15 or 16.
10A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft of a Global Positioning System bicycle computer valued at $700 from Wheel and Sprocket, 6940 N. Santa Monica Blvd., at 10 a.m. June 16. He also admitted to taking brake components valued at $310 the week before. He was told to return those items or he would be arrested for that theft as well.
11A digital media player, GPS unit and cell phone valued at more than $400 were taken from a car in the 4600 block of North River Park Boulevard on June 11. A car window was broken to gain access.
12A purse, digital camera and a cell phone valued at $300 were taken from an unlocked car when the owner went into Speedway, 6170 N. Green Bay Avenue, about 7 p.m. June 11.
13A 41-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of cocaine, drug paraphernalia and trespassing and a 43-year-old Milwaukee man for trespassing after a resident called police reporting the two were trying to enter cars in the 6900 block of North Braeburn Lane about 6 a.m. June 14. Two straws with white power were found in the woman's purse, one testing positive for cocaine. The woman said the other powder was crushed Oxycontin pills that she had snorted.
• There were no reportable incidents this week.
14A GPS unit valued at $200 was taken from a car in the 3500 block of North Morris Boulevard on June 13. Damage was $300.
15A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft of five watches valued in total at $239 from Walgreens, 4081 N. Oakland Ave., at 9:30 p.m. June 17.
16An 18-year-old Shorewood man was a suspect for possession of drug paraphernalia including syringes, plastic bags and burned foil turned in by a relative of the 4100 block of North Newhall Street on June 17.
• A resident reported three fraudulent ATM withdrawals for a total of $480 from an ATM machine on Farwell and North avenues between 2:15 and 3 a.m. June 18.
17A resident reported that his sunroom storm window and screen had been broken by a rock, causing $300 damage in the 5100 block of North Lake Drive overnight June 16 or 17.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Firefighters responded to 123 calls for the week of June 15 to 21.
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: June 2, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 7, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 31, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 24, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 17, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 10, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 3, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 25, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 18, 2016