The six non-union village employees will receive a 1 percent pay raise retroactive to Jan. 1 and a 2 percent raise effective July 1. The Village Board approved the raises last week.
Village Manager Tom Tollaksen said the village clerk will receive salary adjustments after her one-year review on Dec. 1.
Employees in the two unions, police and public works, received similar raises per their contracts for this year, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 5
- In Brief (Mequon): June 5
- River Hills police chief retires after 33 years