The six non-union village employees will receive a 1 percent pay raise retroactive to Jan. 1 and a 2 percent raise effective July 1. The Village Board approved the raises last week.
Village Manager Tom Tollaksen said the village clerk will receive salary adjustments after her one-year review on Dec. 1.
Employees in the two unions, police and public works, received similar raises per their contracts for this year, he said.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015