1A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving and a suspended license after he was stopped for driving very slowly and erratically in the 8800 block of North Seneca Road at 12:30 a.m. May 24. His blood-alcohol content was 0.12.
2Four eyeglass frames valued at $1,355 were taken from Milwaukee Eye Care, 500 West Brown Deer Road, on May 26.
3A 39-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving and making an illegal U-turn at West Brown Deer and North Spruce roads at 2:25 a.m. May 29. The man, who has a prior drunken driving conviction, refused to take a breath test.
4A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving at West Bradley and North Port Washington roads at 3:30 a.m. June 1. A passenger, a 20-year-old Brown Deer man, was arrested for underage drinking and theft of a case of water from Open Pantry, 501 W. Brown Deer Road.
• A woman reported she was the victim of ID theft after her house was posted for rent on craigslist.com in the 9100 block of North Goldendale Drive May 23. Her house was not for rent but listed for sale on the MLS web site. On craiglist.com it said the owner was moving to South Africa.
5Two secured bicycles with a total value of $850 were taken from an underground parking structure in the 4200 block of West Rivers Edge Circle on May 31 or June 1. The victim said she saw two white males in the structure on May 31. The next time she was in the garage the bikes were gone.
• Police responded to two domestic incidents this week.
6A 21-year-old Hartford man was arrested for drunken driving and driving with suspended plates in the 400 block of West Brown Deer Road at 3:30 a.m. May 29. His BAC was 0.16.
7A car window was found shattered at the Riverpoint Shopping Center, 8799 N. Port Washington Road, at 5 p.m. May 29. Damage is estimated at $300.
8A 41-year-old Glendale man was arrested for drunken driving and given a warning for speeding 36 mph in a 25 mph zone in the 200 block of East Green Tree Road at 12:15 a.m. May 30. His BAC was 0.11.
9A 17-year-old Fox Point girl was arrested for underage drinking after she called police to report an argument with her parents in the 8300 block of North Indian Creek Parkway at 12:30 a.m. May 31. Her father said his daughter came home drunk, and he took away her cell phone and car keys.
10A 56-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after a caller reported an erratic driver in the 7900 block of North Lake Drive at 4 p.m. May 31. The man admitted to having two beers and two glasses of wine and said he was driving fine. His BAC was 0.23.
11A laptop computer valued at $900 was taken from Best Buy, 8755 N. Port Washington Road, on June 1. The suspect, caught on video leaving the store, was the same person wanted for a theft at Best Buy in the village of Grafton.
• Police responded to one domestic incident this week.
12Sunglasses valued at $320 were taken from Sunglass Hut, 490 W. Northshore Drive, about 2 p.m. June 1.
13A wireless hand-held smart phone valued at $400 was taken from North Shore Elite, 5750 N. Glen Park Road, at 6:30 p.m. June 1. The victim had placed it in a cup holder while she worked out on a treadmill. She walked away for a few minutes, and the phone was gone when she returned.
• More than 20 cases of vandalism, consisting of broken windows in cars and homes, were reported in Glendale, Shorewood and Whitefish Bay on June 2.
14Both panes of a bay window and a wall were cracked and broken, causing $5,000 in damage, in the 4900 block of North Iroquois Avenue about 8 p.m. June 2.
15A car window was broken, causing $800 damage, in the 5200 block of North Mohawk Avenue about 8 p.m. June 2.
16A 26-year-old Glendale woman and a 28-year-old Milwaukee woman were arrested for taking clothing valued at more than $300 from Boston Store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., about 2 p.m. June 3.
17A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he urinated in a sink in a family restroom at Bayshore Town Center, 5810 N. Bayshore Drive, at 4:30 p.m. June 3. The bathroom was being cleaned and one of the crew told the man he would have to wait for a few minutes. He said he couldn't wait and urinated in the sink, getting urine "all over."
18Two 18-year-old men, four 18-year-old women and two 17-year-old boys of Bayside, Glendale, Fox Point and River Hills and an 18-year-old Minnesota man were arrested for underage drinking after a complaint of loud music in the 600 block of West Green Tree Road at 9:15 p.m. May 24. When police arrived, they asked if there was anyone who was 21 and received no answer. The BAC of the teens ranged from 0.08 to 0.13.
19A 13-year-old Shorewood boy was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threatened another student with a pocket knife at Lake Bluff School, 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd., about 7 p.m. May 29.
20A storm window was broken, causing $300 in damage, in the 4000 block of North Richland Court about 9 p.m. June 2.
21A front window was shattered, causing more than $2,000 damage to a home in the 4200 block of North Lake Drive about 10 p.m. June 2.
22A car window was shattered in the 2300 block of East Capitol Drive about 10 p.m. June 2.
23A 52-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft, possession of a crack pipe and an outstanding warrant at Walgreens, 4081 N. Oakland Ave., at 2 p.m. June 3.
24A wireless hand-held smart phone valued at $500 was taken from an office in the 1400 block of East Capitol Drive about noon June 4.
25A 51-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for disorderly conduct for trying to get into a home in the 5200 block of North Lake Drive at 9 a.m. May 31.
• Fifteen residents reported that the windows of their cars or homes had been broken by someone throwing rocks starting about 6 p.m. June 2. The suspect was a white male driving a dark colored car, perhaps a Honda Accord. Among the reports was $1,000 in damage to a home in the 1800 block of East Hampton Avenue and $400 in damage to a car window in the 5400 block of North Kent Avenue.
26A 19-year-old West Bend man was arrested for underage drinking and an ID card violation in the 1300 block of East Hampton Avenue at 3:30 a.m. June 5. His BAC was 0.10.
27Jewelry was taken from a secured residence in the 500 block of East Lake Hill Court about 9 a.m. June 5.
28A 39-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, suspended registration, failure to stop at a sign and speeding 55 mph in a 25 mph zone at the corner of East Hampton and North Ardmore avenues at 2 a.m. June 6. He refused to take a breath test.
29A 20-year-old Fox Point man was arrested for drunken driving in the 5300 block of North Lake Drive at 2:40 a.m. June 6. His BAC was 0.11.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Firefighters responded to 123 calls, 87 emergency medical and 36 fire/rescue, the week of June 1 to June 7.
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: June 2, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 7, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 31, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 24, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 17, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 10, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 3, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 25, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 18, 2016