Surveys gauging student, parent and staff satisfaction at Bayside Middle School will be administered later this year.
The proposal, recommended earlier this month by the Finance and Facilities Committee, was approved by the School Board last night.
The first survey, through public opinion research firm School Perceptions, will be given to parents, students and staff. The second one will be administered to middle-schoolers through an organization known as Parents Advocating for Cultural Equality and Educational Excellence.
District Administrator Gary Petersen said it will cost about $3,800 for both surveys.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 5
- In Brief (Mequon): June 5
- River Hills police chief retires after 33 years
- North Shore Calendar: June 5