The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board last night agreed to continue its participation in the North Shore Exceptional Educational Cooperative, an organization that provides programs for students with special needs.
The district will contribute $4,761 to NSEEC's $73,615 budget. The dollar amount is based on the district's percentage of students who are enrolled in the program.
Plans call for all seven North Shore school districts to continue participating in NSEEC in 2009-10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015