The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board last night agreed to continue its participation in the North Shore Exceptional Educational Cooperative, an organization that provides programs for students with special needs.
The district will contribute $4,761 to NSEEC's $73,615 budget. The dollar amount is based on the district's percentage of students who are enrolled in the program.
Plans call for all seven North Shore school districts to continue participating in NSEEC in 2009-10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014