The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board last night agreed to continue its participation in the North Shore Exceptional Educational Cooperative, an organization that provides programs for students with special needs.
The district will contribute $4,761 to NSEEC's $73,615 budget. The dollar amount is based on the district's percentage of students who are enrolled in the program.
Plans call for all seven North Shore school districts to continue participating in NSEEC in 2009-10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills speaks out on I-43 plans
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board