Presidential Campaign Contributions
Find out which candidates your neighbors have supported financially
See which residents in your community are donating to the presidential candidates by searching the Journal Sentinel's database of more than 3,000 contributions given by suburban donors to the five major presidential candidates from Jan. 1, 2007, to June 30, 2008.
The maximum a donor can give in the primary is $2,300, though sometimes donors will give $4,600 - with the other half going to the candidate for the general election. Negative amounts denote a redesignation of a contribution to the general election or a reattribution to a donor's spouse.
Source: Federal Election Commission
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015