Presidential Campaign Contributions
Find out which candidates your neighbors have supported financially
See which residents in your community are donating to the presidential candidates by searching the Journal Sentinel's database of more than 3,000 contributions given by suburban donors to the five major presidential candidates from Jan. 1, 2007, to June 30, 2008.
The maximum a donor can give in the primary is $2,300, though sometimes donors will give $4,600 - with the other half going to the candidate for the general election. Negative amounts denote a redesignation of a contribution to the general election or a reattribution to a donor's spouse.
Source: Federal Election Commission
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- River Hills' new chief has 31 years experience with the department
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- River Hills woman killed in driveway accident
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014