River Hills Voters Guide
Everything you need to know about the upcoming spring elections
Voters will be casting ballots in municipal and school board races in the April 7 election. MyRiverHillsNOW.com has everything you need to know to make a decision in the upcoming races.
Below is the list of candidates in contested school and municipal races in River Hills. Races in which a primary election was necessary are noted with an asterisk (*). Incumbent candidates are designated with "(i)" next to their names. Unless otherwise noted, there is one open seat in each race listed.
Staff stories from the newsrooms of River Hills NOW and the Journal Sentinel
Voters guide: River Hills trustees (March 26)
Franklin, Kramer, Peltz, Shaw advance (Feb. 19)
White leads pack after primary (Feb. 19)
Polling sites (Feb. 12)
What's on the ballot? (Feb. 12)
Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board votes for referendum (Feb. 8)
River Hills Village Board (2 seats)*
• Randall Perry (i), 1155 W. Dean Road, 228-1966
• Victor Harding, 7730 N. River Road, 352-8871
• Cordelia Gelly, 1350 W. Dean Road, 228-1802
• Michael White, 1150 W. Bradley Road, 351-6939
Nicolet School Board (2 seats)*
• Marilyn Franklin (i), 7870 N. Regent Road, Fox Point, 352-1180
• David Kramer, 6986 N. Ardara Ave., Glendale, 352-3247
• Jennifer Peltz, 5766 N. Bel Aire Drive, Glendale, 352-5683
• JoAnn Shaw, 5792 N. Argyle Ave., Glendale, 228-8444
All polling locations are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you're not sure where to vote, visit River Hills' Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet