The Brown Deer School Board will meet in special session at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St., to interview three candidates for School Board seat vacated in July by the resignation of Kathy Stresman. Michael Bembenek is scheduled for a 7 p.m. interview, Kevin Klimek at 7:30 p.m. and Kathleen Schilz at 8 p.m.
The board will discuss and possibly fill the vacancy following the interviews. The entire meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills speaks out on I-43 plans
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board