Brown Deer Police report a 27-year-old Milwaukee man believed to have struck another motorist on Bradley Road shortly before 3 a.m. Sept. 11 turned himself in to police Monday afternoon. He will be referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's office for charging on Wednesday. According to police, the suspect's vehicle struck a 41-year-old Milwaukee man who was standing behind his car on West Good Hope Road at North 43rd Street. The victim was getting items from his trunk to change a flat tire. After striking the man, the suspect's car backed up, hit a light pole and then fled.
The victim was taken to Froedtert Hospital where he was treated for substantial leg injuries. He has been released and is recovering from his injuries.
At 2:50 a.m. Sept. 11, Brown Deer Police Officers and the city of Milwaukee Fire Department were dispatched to a report of a car accident with injuries on Good Hope Road at Sherman Boulevard. Upon arrival, it was discovered that it was a two-car accident and that the striking vehicle fled the scene.
- USM student charged with taking upskirt photos of female classmates
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter