Rep. Sandy Pasch carried Bayside in unofficial results provided by the village.
In the recall election for the 8th Senate District, Pasch had 1,299 votes to 997 for incumbent State Sen. Alberta Darling.
Bayside reports a 66.9 percent voter turnout.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015