Shorewood voters showed strong support for Rep. Sandy Pasch in the Senate District 8 recall election.
Pasch garnered 4,582 votes to 1,630 for incumbent Sen. Alberta Darling in unofficial results for the village.
The turnout was 63.7 percent in the community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Mixed success for write-ins