Seventy two percent of Glendale voters turned out to indicate their preference for Rep. Sandy Pasch, in the Senate District 8 recall election.
In unofficial results in the city, Pasch, a Democrat, had 2,946 votes to Republican incumbent Sen. Alberta Darling's 1,928.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015