A 14-year-old Whitefish Bay girl was informed of the correct use of 911 after she called police and then hung up in the 100 block of East Fairmount Avenue at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police went to the home and the girl admitted calling 911 hoping they would take her side in her argument with her mother.
Police then informed her of the importance of following house rules.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- River Hills home damaged in fire
- River Hills responds to coyote concerns
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- University School was on "soft lockdown" after police shooting in Milwaukee
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- University School of Milwaukee students aim to provide 60 mattresses to homeless shelter
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015