Due to a reporting error, an article on Glendale-River Hills' tentative 2011-12 budget in the July 28 edition of the North Shore NOW incorrectly stated the procedure at the district's annual budget hearing Aug. 24.
Administrators will present information on the budget to residents at the public hearing, and residents will have an opportunity to provide feedback. The board will ultimately vote on the budget and tax levy at the meeting.
We regret the error.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- River Hills passes levy, tax rate increases
- Police Report: Nov. 25